Google Ads - Paid Website Traffic
In the UK Google represents around 90% of all searches so if you want to get the best and quickest return for your money, we recommend starting with Google Ads.
The main advantages of using Google Ads are:
- Search engine marketing (SEM) goes beyond SEO to include methods such as PPC (pay per click) paid search advertising to guarantee you more Instant top-page ranking for your chosen keyphrases.
- Depending on your needs SEM provides you the flexibility to switch your advertising on, off, increase or lower your monthly spend.
You can quickly research keyphrases to identify those which bring you in more business - once you have found them, you can then use the information to achieve higher rankings on the Natural Listings (left side of Google search results) which will in turn, ultimately gain you more free traffic.
The only downside is that it does cost you money each time someone clicks on your Ad... which can become expensive and, if you have not set up your AdWords correctly, may not bring in more business. AdWords can be time-consuming, stressful, complex and difficult to manage when you are first learning the techniques. We recommend letting the experts show you how!
How we can help
Although you can train yourself to set up Ads effectively, it can take a lot of time (and money due to expensive mistakes!) to learn how. We can save you the time and the hassle, and get your Ads performing well from day one.
We'll help you:
- Choose the best search keyphrases for your business - in terms of relevance, search volume and potential Return On Investment (ROI)
- Set up measurement so you can work out your best (and worst) performing keyphrases
- Ensure you do not waste money due to common setup issues.